MakeWebGames

Newly created site from scratch. opening beginning of 2010.

gambino

I have been on this computer long enough to do my own things. I have made my own site and they are actually my own scripts and they are hard to make and I have in fact made them good enough for you to see what is going on right now close to the end of 2009.

The game is called "The Real World". it's a site where you can play around and chat with people, role-play with people, buying things and selling them, and watching movies. this site will have many different things on there, just right now, it's in the making. you can preview on what I did so far and see what you think. I'm still working out some things and since this site is only 4 days old from this post, don't make a bad remark on the site because it's going to take a LONG ride to making it purfect like gaiaonline.com

Click here to see what the site looks like.

I know the domain is wrong but don't judge that part since I haven't gotten around to getting one. it's going to take a while, like I said, because web designing is not an easy 1, 2, 3 step. it takes time, and effort into making the site.