MakeWebGames

Please review

Dominator

Hi i was wondering if yers could review my game i co own with black star and pike http://www.criminal-ghetto.com

Would yers please review it and tell me ways i can improve it Thanks ~DOM~

It is a mafia type game, not many users as yet as i have had no money to advertise we have a few active members and all staff are very helpfull and if you have any problems or would like to suggest anything please dont hesitate to ask a staff member.

edit: Yes the id's are messed up because my site got hacked a month or so ago by someone im familier with :thumbdown:

edit: This game is currently in beta and will hopefully be out of beta on january 1st 2010

thanks mate and yer me coders makin new mods but im gettin me test game goin soon and thats gonna be unique hopefully i will be releasing that in june once its all secure and everything :) i might make it one of them games where you can pick if you want it to be a mafia type thug type ect lol

No matter how good the game is, you have to get the word out to get the users in.

Iv seen plenty of sites that are way better in content/design go down because they didn't get the users in.

So spend a little time thinking about how to get that word out and good luck with your game.

Thats true but most people wont stay loyal to a game if there is only say 5 people logged in at the same time.

Maybe a good way to combat this is to let them preregister their username/email. When the game is officially launched you will be able to inform them the game is launched and will get more people online/playing at the same time.