MakeWebGames

Crimelife - The Patched-up GRPG-based game

MrGodfather

Hello everyone,

I'm new here (as you can tell), but I thought I would share my experience with you.

I started development on my mob game, Crimelife, back in October. The idea was to use the GRPG script, and have my main group of players (members of the website Abandonia Reloaded), play my game. But I soon found out about the massive amount of bugs, and the very limited (if not dead) support forum. We found bugs such as, not receiving money or EXP from battle, broken links all over, a broken drug trade, and plenty of other bugs. I decided to fix them myself... and I succeed. The new "patched" game has been online since October 19th, and we already have 54 total players, 45+ are active.

And while you may look at the game, and notice the GRPG style, I have done my best to change the images, add items & weapons, etc. I have also added a database of 25+ new crimes, and plenty of FightBots.

If anyone would like to help out, I need someone who has experience with GRPG, and can help me change the style of the site. :D

New logo & banner designs are also welcome.

Crimelife.eu.pn

• 4 weeks later...