MakeWebGames

Looking for Help in making A VERY large Mod. More of a team Effort :-)

Joshua

So I had the Idea the other night

A Most Wanted level and The Ability to Turn users in if you beat them in Attack.

The users must go to court, hire lawyers(player lawyers) for money.

A Crime Rating system that states what crimes they have committed and how many strikes they have.

Could base this off of everything in the game. i.e if they attack someone, they could catch a misdemeanor. If they attempt an sql hack it could earn them a felony. Failing or succeeding certain things "like crack the vault" would increase their wanted level.

Their could be Rewards ---Like Americas Most Wanted--- For catching and turning in known criminals

etc

What do you think? Anyone up for it? :)

RE: Looking for Help in making A VERY large Mod. More of a team Effort :-)

So I had the Idea the other night

A Most Wanted level and The Ability to Turn users in if you beat them in Attack.

The users must go to court, hire lawyers(player lawyers) for money.

A Crime Rating system that states what crimes they have committed and how many strikes they have.

Could base this off of everything in the game. i.e if they attack someone, they could catch a misdemeanor. If they attempt an sql hack it could earn them a felony. Failing or succeeding certain things "like crack the vault" would increase their wanted level.

Their could be Rewards ---Like Americas Most Wanted--- For catching and turning in known criminals

etc

What do you think? Anyone up for it? :)

If you need any designs, let me know.