MakeWebGames

Urgent -- Sign Up Bug...

Jake

Re: Urgent -- Sign Up Bug...

What version are you using?

It looks like Lite.

It also looks like you modified the user details.

Look at the SQL error: " 'AND evREAD=0' at line 1" find that query and look right before the AND. You'll probalby see your error there.

Yes it is lite. Yes i have edited user details. I have added a details section, rather than just the basics. I uploaded my original from the .zip file that i downloaded, and i get the blank page that says your account may be broken email [email protected]....This usually happens when the data is entered into the users table but not the userstats tables. This is the case i have checked. What do you mean find that error? its on like one, and it doesn't say which file??

Yes it is correct that when the email address is not entered that message come up.

But during registration. It is not entering the values into the User Stats column.

This is the code i have for mysql Inserts. I was wondering if someone could just copy me theres, and i could test it to see if it worked:

mysql_query("INSERT INTO users (username, login_name, userpass, level, money, user_level, energy, maxenergy, will, maxwill, brave, maxbrave, hp, maxhp, location, gender, signedup, email, lastip, realname, realage, msn, aim, country, city) VALUES( '{$username}', '{$username}', md5('{$_POST['password']}'), 1, $sm,  1, 12, 12, 100, 100, 5, 5, 100, 100, 1, '{$_POST['gender']}', unix_timestamp(), '{$_POST['email']}',  '$ip', '{$_POST['realname']}', '{$_POST['age']}', '{$_POST['msn']}' , '{$_POST['aim']}', '{$_POST['country']}', '{$_POST['city']}')", $c);
$i=mysql_insert_id($c);
mysql_query("INSERT INTO userstats VALUES($i, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)", $c);

i've noticed that your still having a problem with your site

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND evREAD=0' at line 1

if you post the events code in here from your mainmenu.php and lets see if we can fix it for you