MakeWebGames

new game

Nicholas

Re: new game

errors in header? when i go on header.php its goes on a blank page? only errors i got is on mainmenu.php which is the

$enperc=(int) ($ir['energy']/$ir['maxenergy']*100);

$wiperc=(int) ($ir['will']/$ir['maxwill']*100);

$experc=(int) ( $ir['exp']/$ir['exp_needed']*100);

$brperc=(int) ($ir['brave']/$ir['maxbrave']*100);

$hpperc=(int) ($ir['hp']/$ir['maxhp']*100);

$power=(int) ($ir['power']/$ir['max_power']*100);

$minexp=(int) ( $ir['mine_exp']/$ir['mine_needed']*100);

part, and i dont wanna remove them lol.

also im changing my register soon, just need to make a good as the register.php i got at moment doesnt let players register twice, unless u use the back door (proxys) lol, but i find that out quickly.

there! changed my register page! took me about 1 hour lol. now im gonna try and make a new layout for inside game.

also aaron n, nearly every single game out there has a free login lol. most people usually use the mccodes v2 setup, which is techically free since u can download mccodes v2 quite easierly lol.

there! changed my register page! took me about 1 hour lol. now im gonna try and make a new layout for inside game.

also aaron n, nearly every single game out there has a free login lol. most people usually use the mccodes v2 setup, which is techically free since u can download mccodes v2 quite easierly lol.

And nearly all games that do that will be gone next week...

You'll probably make a $ and run around saying yippee then just shut down the game like most others do.

• 2 weeks later...

The login and register page could be made alot better if it took your 1 hour to make that login then thats one hour wasted, i do like the inside template tho its looks semi-decent. personally i hate the shoutbox on every page made one or two pages defo not them all, in your shoutbox there about 10 links to different games, and when i joined i got a message within a minute with another game link. your stas arnt that good tho. what you should do: make it harder to gain money, stop all the spamming. overall i say about a 4/10