MakeWebGames

Flash Slot Machine [$50] Designed to fit your game!

plintu

If you would like a test run and to see an example of one in play you can go to felonyheights.com!

• It is ran with php so the variables can be altered!
  • As I have it set, it costs one point and $1000 to play, If you use crystals in your game then it will minus one crystal.
  • The payouts are a little high to entice the user to spend points to keep playing!
  • There is a progressive jackpot each time the user does not win the jackpot, it goes up by $250, another enticing feature to drive people to want to spend points to play! Especially when the jackpot gets really high up there!
  • This works in mccodes v2
  • I will edit the flash file and put your site name in there!
  • It includes 3 php files an 2 swf files, to install all you have to do is upload to your server and go to explore and give it a link! and a sql to add to database!

screenshot.jpg

Message me at the game and I will respond faster, or you can message me here and I will get it the next time I check in! make sure and have msn messenger so we can talk about the images and wording to put in the slot for you! Send me your msn if you are interested!

Re: Flash Slot Machine [$50] Designed to fit your game!

Just a question, why do you need so many files? Also why flash? It looks good really it does and I wont take that away. Still I have to say 50 bucks to fit my game seems abit high for 5 files. Its easily possible to use yui animation with less files. You will edit the the flash file to have my site name on it, neat but I wanna know this for 50 bucks what makes this better than yui animation? No pun to this query at all I just wanna know for the money why I would want to buy this?

Just a question, why do you need so many files? Also why flash? It looks good really it does and I wont take that away. Still I have to say 50 bucks to fit my game seems abit high for 5 files. Its easily possible to use yui animation with less files. You will edit the the flash file to have my site name on it, neat but I wanna know this for 50 bucks what makes this better than yui animation? No pun to this query at all I just wanna know for the money why I would want to buy this?

Well most people barley know how to program in php little lone being able to write actionscript and php! And what other mod do you know that is gonna exactly taylored to fit each and every game like I am gonna do with the flash? If you can yui animate and you would be willing to do it cheaper then then go ahead! If you know yui animation I think that is great then I guess you don't need this mod! But thank you for the inquiry! not only that the game comes with sounds, it does not take very long at all to load and the game alone is gonna bring money! I can customize it to where if you want the users to be able to buy chips for crystals so they would get like 5 coins to play in the slot per crystal, you are not only buying the game you are buying my time to sit there and custom fit it to your game!

Just to make this more affordable I am dropping the price down to $35.00!!! Again you can see one working live at felonyheights.com->explore->slots machine! It will be made to match your site!!!

• 3 weeks later...

i'm VERY interested in this but would want it for 3 games what would the price be ?

If you buy a copy then you have the licence. Then you can use it on all your games. O.o

I will hook all three up for you for $70!!!

Pfft is someone has brought a copy ... licence then sure they can use it on there games..

PFFT!

Very nice looking mod but $50 is a bit on the expensive side. But its still very good and hope you get a buyer.

I actually dropped the price down to $35 if you notice my earlier post! I only charge so much because I will have to do a lot of work to create each flash file and php file to fit each game individually, I have sold some and maybe someone that I sold them to can explain that I will work to get everything exactly how you want it to fit your game!!!! I give 110% support, If you want me to install it for you I would even do that! there is even a few people here who I have helped in the past and maybe they can let you know as well that I can be trusted to log on and setup whatever is needed! Or if you would prefer to do it all through msn I am willing to walk you through installation, I only say that because in some games they might not like as high of payouts or want things different and such and alot of things in the php files will need to be changed to put it exactly how you would want it!

i'm VERY interested in this but would want it for 3 games what would the price be ?

If you buy a copy then you have the licence. Then you can use it on all your games. O.o

Pfft is someone has brought a copy ... licence then sure they can use it on there games..

PFFT!

normally i would agree with you on that, however i did come to a deal with plintu for 3 copies of this and each one has been recoded to fit each of my games...

so this was not just a case of the mod being sent to me and me uploading to each game, but has been graphically changed to suit each game theme...This involved ripping the SWF apart and rebuilding it, something i don't have a clue how to do...

the slot machine is brilliant Plintu spent hours even changing the payouts to fit my games economy (which was lower than his)

its an excellent mod and well worth $35 my members love it...

• 5 weeks later...

RE: Re: Flash Slot Machine [$50] Designed to fit your game!

PFFT!

normally i would agree with you on that, however i did come to a deal with plintu for 3 copies of this and each one has been recoded to fit each of my games...

so this was not just a case of the mod being sent to me and me uploading to each game, but has been graphically changed to suit each game theme...This involved ripping the SWF apart and rebuilding it, something i don't have a clue how to do...

the slot machine is brilliant Plintu spent hours even changing the payouts to fit my games economy (which was lower than his)

its an excellent mod and well worth $35 my members love it...

Thank you Shrek! It is true normally I would agree with crazy t as well, but this isn't just a php mod, this involves php, flash and actionscript, with lots of communication between the swf file and the php files to make database queries. I Spend a great deal of time trying to make sure that all of the art will completely match each game I can either add the images myself or if you want particular images to be used then I will use those. I have already done a few of these and I work directly with my customers until they are completely satisfied with the mod! I even go so far as to teach them how it works so that they can fully understand it and make thier own changes to it if they so choose. Believe me I would honestly say $35 is not enough for the amount of time I spend on each one of these. 8)

WOW $5

That is amazing I would really like to see that mod! I mean really I have not seen anyone with anything like this anywhere around here but you say you can get one for $5, I would like to see a link to that forum, I have been searching and searching but I can't find it anywhere! but hey if you can get it that cheap then, I guess there is no reason for you to be posting here! but if you think you can find that other mod I would love for you to post it here! I guess I will sit here and wait a while! :sleeping: