MakeWebGames

Deadly World

weewooz

Re: Deadly World

This game has came and gone a number of times, when i remember it being around he used to do deals for donations on weekends and within a few months the game would be closed, so for people who donated they were basically robbed. I wouldnt even bother with this game anymore.

sorry for the bad comments but when i see this game was online again i had to say something, maybe its changed and better now but i doubt it very much as its happened time and time again.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Deadly World

well i can assure you it is back for good few problems with cash etc and family problems caused it to be of for a time now its back people who did donate last time just send a mail to id1 deadly ill check the records and re credit it you with packs what players did buy

• 1 year later...
well i can assure you it is back for good few problems with cash etc and family problems caused it to be of for a time now its back people who did donate last time just send a mail to id1 deadly ill check the records and re credit it you with packs what players did buy

weewooz how can you say deadly world will be back for good but when it has been down for so many times and going by history on how often your game has been down and never been up for too long that would call into question of your reliability when it comes to your running your online game and anything you say can not be trusted at all.