MakeWebGames

[TGM] Russian Roulette [TGM]

Cronus

Russian Roulette

Created By: Hatchet

Yes I Have Rights To Sell

Users invite each other to games of russian roulette.

Users can bet an amount of cash, and hope not to lose.

Game is completely chance, but tons of fun.

Users absolutely love it, except when they lose.

rr.jpg

Price:

$10.00 USD

Click here to purchase.

Re: [TGM] Russian Roulette [TGM]

I bought this mod back when Hatchet first made it. It's definitely a good mod.

I know this is off topic and it's about your sig saying EARN CASH QUICK AND EASY AND FREE etc.

That's actually someone who hosts off DreamHost and I'm curious it's somebody at CE. I don't think it's a scam but I do get suspicious when They say "free", Trust me when it's comes to giving money nothing's free.

Well AdBux has a section in there forums title "Payment Proof" where other users actually post how much money they've earned and stuff. Like after they owe you $10 you can click the Payout link and they will send the money to you through paypal. I'll let you know if theres a catch once I go to collect my first $10 payout. :|

Well AdBux has a section in there forums title "Payment Proof" where other users actually post how much money they've earned and stuff. Like after they owe you $10 you can click the Payout link and they will send the money to you through paypal. I'll let you know if theres a catch once I go to collect my first $10 payout. :|

Thanks.

:mrgreen:There is no catch in Adbux, it is just that for every 100 clicks there members click on a link they get so much more money, and then out of that little money they get they pay you like 10% of it, so that way everyone makes money. Its a pryamid scheme pratically :P

• 1 month later...