MakeWebGames

[REVIEW] Underground Evolution (v3.0)

KiX

Re: [REVIEW] Underground Evolution (v3.0)

Well i thought i would do a quick review for ya

The login page look strange, is it me or is the text a bit too small?

the images on the login page look like they've been copied from somewere or the images arn't of very good quality, for example the twitter, facebook and stumble upon images.

The registering part was a bit strange as i couldn't even see the submit button, so i couldn't register never mind login.

5/10 sort some stuff out

Thanks for your comments. hmm. I presume your resolution must be quite high. I am using 1024x768 and the text size seems alright.

the images that you refer to are converted icons, but the rest are all original. then again, im not the best at creating images.

I've got the same resolution, but it stilllooks a bit strange, btw why can't i register?

hmm. I dont know y you cant register. let me take a quick look at it. What browser are you using?

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The login page look strange, is it me or is the text a bit too small?

the images on the login page look like they've been copied from somewere or the images arn't of very good quality, for example the twitter, facebook and stumble upon images.

5/10 sort some stuff out

I agree with this same for me too. text is small hard to read and isnt sized right. Template is small and left aligned although it looks as it should be a centered template.

Once logged in you are presented with a different layout which imo is much better then the template used on the login page.

It looks like 2 totally different sites,why not make what is the in game template and use on the login,register pages would be much better imo (or vice versa but be consistant)

I did not do much inside game yet.. i will add more after i play a few sessions.... gl

this is just my opinion and meant to be constructive