MakeWebGames

[REVIEW] Organized Gangstas - Please review!!

joker313

Title: Organized Gangstas

Site URL: http://organizedgangstas.com

Site Description: My 1st game i am doing well learning as i go from this site Thanks PHP-Games Staff and other Members on the site for all the help and info

Please give me any feed backs you can the game is still being worked on and being tested

If you would like to check out the game please use

Username: test

Password: test

Hope to hear for you all soon :mrgreen:

Re: [REVIEW] Organized Gangstas - Please review!!

Dont like the template makes mee feel sick for some reason - I'd suggest you change that, go with a new black/red theme. And most of the things have remained default - Change and recode virtually everything. Thats about all i can say about your game.

couple of things,

you have white writing on a light grey background, very hard to read...

i'm on a widescreen laptop and your header logo has broken the margins of the site...

you really need to check what your game looks like on all different screen resolutions :)

Hmm when I logged in, the news looked like this:

Latest News:

Updated Layout Code Done Updated Travel Code Done (( Travel By Going To The Travel Agency or City The City On A Users Profile )) Updated Inventory Page Done (( Got to find out why page streches to the right when clicked the Items (( Info Link )) Updated Events Code Done Updated Mail Box Can Read Text Done Updated Login Page & Register Page Done Updated Lucky Boxes Done Updated Gym Code Done (( When in Jail Gym will Become Jail Gym so you can Train while doing time )) Updated Forum Code Done (( Players & Staff can post in the Forums )) Updated Announcements Code Done (( Staff can post Announcements from Staff Panel )) Updated Newspaper Code Done ((Staff can post Upcoming Events )) Updated Search Code Done (( Players can Search other players by User Name, Players Id (( thats the number next to the User Name )) and can Search players by cities Updated Donators Only Friends & Black List Code Done (( Add Friends so you can find them Online faster and add people to your Black List that you Battle It out with the most to see if they are online )) Updated Help Tutorial Code Done (( All Players MUST MUST READ This )) Updated Rules and Regulations Code Done (( Rules For The Game )) You dont want to be put in the games Fedjail Updated Preferences Code Done (( You Can Change these for your Profile )) Sex Change Password Change Name Change Display Pic Change Forum Info Change Updated Player Report Code Done (( All Users Can Report Players Not Following Game Rules )) Updated Intimidate Witness Code Done (( Intimidate Witness($10,000) This allows donators to attempt to intimidate witnesses to get out of jail, this costs $10,000 and you have a 1 in 7 chance of sucsess. Updated User Online Code Done (( Gives Info on users that are Online )) Time Selecter (1 Min) (15 Mins) (30 Mins) (45 Mins) (60 Mins) (24 Hours) Statistics Users online in the last minute: 2 Users online in the last 15 minutes: 2 Users online in the last 30 minutes: 3 Users online in the last 45 minutes: 3 Users online in the last hour: 3 Users online in the last 24 hours: 6 Users Online Time Online 1. Joker (0 secs) 24 mins 2. test (5 secs) 7 secs 3. mmomaker (15 mins) 16 mins

• 2 months later...