MakeWebGames

Glad to be here. . .

Draco

Well been hanging around for alittle while now and thought I should finally post in here since I will probably be around more. I guess let me start with the obivous, I am here as a coder. I am not a professional, and don't claim to be. However I have been working with php/mysql for about 8 years now. I have wrote a few mods for the mc code system but will not be posting them, as they were written for a particular game, of which I don't know if its v1 or v2 since it was already heavily modified before I coded for it. Anyways it appears I was a late bloomer as it seems from reading that many here are under the age of 18, I started learning to code when I was 17.

Now on to some personal information about me. I am 25 years old, happily married, and have 2 beautiful children. I work as a machine technician for one of the largest printing companies of the world, if I remember correctly I think they have 50+ plants world wide. The company prints everything from magizines, books, to direct mailings, they also do some web design work for large corporations (not postive on the last point, I just remeber reading someabout it on the corporate site). Enough about me I guess. . . no need to share my entire life story!

Guest Anonymous

Re: Glad to be here. . .

Hey Draco...nice of you to introduce yourself. I hope you enjoy the forums.

If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions just let us know .

PS ...yes alot of the gameowners seem to be under 20 altho not all..

Thank you for the warm welcome Scarlet.

I know not all are under 20, i code for one whom is over 30. Like I've always thought, age is just a number that people use to judge you with. I have dealt with many individuals 10 years younger than me that blew me away with their knowledge and maturity. A number means nothing to me, nor should it mean anything to others, its about how you present yourself and the dedication to the task at hand.

Guest Anonymous

I know not all are under 20, i code for one whom is over 30. Like I've always thought, age is just a number that people use to judge you with. I have dealt with many individuals 10 years younger than me that blew me away with their knowledge and maturity. A number means nothing to me, nor should it mean anything to others, its about how you present yourself and the dedication to the task at hand.

Very well said, maturity and age don't always go hand in hand.