MakeWebGames

[mccodes]Make Items[$10]

BreakingLight

Make Items

Copies Left: 10

This allows your users to make items out of other items.The way it works is Users view the items that can be made on the list.(It does not say what is required in my game but if wanted i could make it say what is required to make the item for no extra cost)Once they see an item on the list that they want they click it.If they have in their inventory the items that it takes to make the item.Then they receive it.if not they don't.

It is a nice clean coded mod and users on my game so far enjoy it.I plan on doing A LOT of work in the near future(next 2 weeks) on this mod.Which is why i suggest any interested in it to buy it as when i finish adding what i want to it the mods price will increase.

As always with my mods this comes with free support and free upgrades for life.As stated above in this mod if you would like the items it takes to make the new item to be shown then say so and it will be on your copy.

Thanks Enjoy!

Re: [mccodes]Make Items[$10]

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Here is a totally awesome look of what the mod looks like.Im sorry for the bad image im not good with images lol.But none the less here it is.

makeitems.bmp

UPDATE: The New version of this mod will be released Saturday.The mod price unfortunately will increase.However those who have purchased it will before then will receive the upgrade free.As all upgrades are free.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...