MakeWebGames

4 year old smoker

WalkerNotRunner

Re: 4 year old smoker

Well one thing is that some insurance agencies up your bill just because you smoke. I know because my brother in law is a smoker. Although I will say he seems quite healthy due to his job. Bottom line- you save money if you don't smoke from insurance and buying the "cigs". I highly doubt just "one time" smoke will kill someone it is more of how much your body takes in as a whole. Which if you think about it how many people will "only" get second hand or first hand smoke ONLY once? Lets use logic here- odds are that very few (if even any) would be able to say that they've only smoked once or only got second hand smoke once.

Well one thing is that some insurance agencies up your bill just because you smoke. I know because my brother in law is a smoker. Although I will say he seems quite healthy due to his job. Bottom line- you save money if you don't smoke from insurance and buying the "cigs". I highly doubt just "one time" smoke will kill someone it is more of how much your body takes in as a whole. Which if you think about it how many people will "only" get second hand or first hand smoke ONLY once? Lets use logic here- odds are that very few (if even any) would be able to say that they've only smoked once or only got second hand smoke once.

it does take more then one

but smoking does cause damage to all parts of your body

have you seen this post

it is called Man With Twin Living Inside Him

http://www.criminalexistence.com/forum/ ... g71815#new

Yes I read it already. I wonder how he managed to survive that long and what happened exactly to the twin.

parasitic twin had connected directly to Bhagat's blood supply

maybe twins mind Was not Active At all

if twin could talk

twin would have try to say something over 36 years

I think only twin body was alive

but without a acitve Mind

maybe problems like this happen because of smoking

smoking does have a bad effect on a person DNA

This is just getting anoying..

My words to everyone..

If you want to smoke, smoke your brains out..

If you don't then leave the people who does the f*ck alone!

why get so pissed off

>>>As i sayed my goal is not to tell anyone what to do<<<

Just to post the facts

if you want to smoke hamster01 go ahead

It is fact that smoking kills millions of people each year

Hamster01 smoking is not cool

There are people who start smoking because they think it is cool

That is not true

• 3 months later...

Dude!!!!!!! stop with the nasty pictures please...they make me sick looking at em.......and yes there are dangers of these things but if people wish to smoke they can smoke its there choice....but quite alot of people can smoke like an exhaust pipe and it has no effect on them what so ever.

most young people today smoke i know 4 people in my class smoke and do drugs and they even got drunk before our prom night :/...it doesnt bother them so it doesnt bother me, why care about something they doesnt bbother most people who do it....its a poitnless effort to me

Dude!!!!!!! stop with the nasty pictures please...they make me sick looking at em.......and yes there are dangers of these things but if people wish to smoke they can smoke its there choice....but quite alot of people can smoke like an exhaust pipe and it has no effect on them what so ever.

most young people today smoke i know 4 people in my class smoke and do drugs and they even got drunk before our prom night :/...it doesnt bother them so it doesnt bother me, why care about something they doesnt bbother most people who do it....its a poitnless effort to me

In my last post i did not put any nasty pictures

if anyone says smoking and doing drugs is cool

it is not cool

alot of people who start do not have the will power to stop

they become so hook that it would be too hard for them to quit

it is not cool

When did i say your last post contained nasty pictures?

it is not cool

When did i say your last post contained nasty pictures?

you sayed stop with nasty pictures

i am not here to tell anyone what to do

i am only posting the facts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Smoking harms nearly every organ of the body; causing many diseases and reducing the health of smokers in general.1 The adverse health effects from cigarette smoking account for an estimated 438,000 deaths, or nearly 1 of every 5 deaths, each year in the United States. More deaths are caused each year by tobacco use than by all deaths from human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), illegal drug use, alcohol use, motor vehicle injuries, suicides, and murders combined.

===============================================================================

Cancer is the second leading cause of death and was among the first diseases causually linked to smoking.

Smoking causes about 90% of lung cancer deaths in men and almost 80% of lung cancer deaths in women. The risk of dying from lung cancer is more than 23 times higher among men who smoke cigarettes, and about 13 times higher among women who smoke cigarettes compared with never smokers.

Smoking causes cancers of the bladder, oral cavity, pharynx, larynx (voice box), esophagus, cervix, kidney, lung, pancreas, and stomach, and causes acute myeloid leukemia.

Rates of cancers related to cigarette smoking vary widely among members of racial/ethnic groups, but are generally highest in African-American men

Cardiovascular Disease (Heart and Circulatory System)

Smoking causes coronary heart disease, the leading cause of death in the United States.Cigarette smokers are 2–4 times more likely to develop coronary heart disease than nonsmokers.

Cigarette smoking approximately doubles a person's risk for stroke.

Cigarette smoking causes reduced circulation by narrowing the blood vessels (arteries). Smokers are more than 10 times as likely as nonsmokers to develop peripheral vascular disease.

Smoking causes abdominal aortic aneurysm.

Respiratory Disease and Other Effects

Cigarette smoking is associated with a tenfold increase in the risk of dying from chronic obstructive lung disease. About 90% of all deaths from chronic obstructive lung diseases are attributable to cigarette smoking.

Cigarette smoking has many adverse reproductive and early childhood effects, including an increased risk for infertility, preterm delivery, stillbirth, low birth weight, and sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).

Postmenopausal women who smoke have lower bone density than women who never smoked. Women who smoke have an increased risk for hip fracture than never smokers