MakeWebGames

Logged in error

War_Hero

Hi all. :)

My brother and I decided to reset our game for several reasons and truncated all the tables and closed down login and register while we fix things up.

I signed up, activated my account. And now whenever I log in, I get this error:

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 13 in /usr/home/*****/domains/*************/public_html/class/class_db_mysql.php on line 94

We haven't got this error before. :? If need be, I shall post line 94 and the surrounding lines of the file.

Might it be that we 'shut' the game down, effectively 'shutting down' the crons (as they didn't work while the game was under password protection)? But the thing is, the crons seem to be working fine, so I don't think it's that.

This error is located under the Your last visit was: blah. And I can still 'play' the game with no errors. It just appears on the logged in page....

Could someone please explain to me what the error means and guide me in the right direction? I will also be searching the web as well, to try and figure it out myself. ;)

Any help will be highly appreciated. :)