MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Advanced Crystal Temple.

danger boy

Hi everyone,

Well i decided to update the boring old crystal temple. you maybe thinking what are the updates. The updates are listed below.

Updates

You can Buy crystals from the crystal temple

You can refill your brave

You can refill your will

New and better look

Its a simple update

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Screenshot

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/462/imagecm2.png

If you find any errors post them and i will try and fix them.

Add one me if you like it or use it.

Thanks.

Re: [mccodes v2] Advanced Crystal Temple.

Just a quick question.

If you make it so the user can refill their will with crystals then why would they need to buy will potions?

I thought about this with one of the things I was doing on my game and decided against it, just a hint :wink:

Also, if they can buy the crystals for the same amount they can sell them for then there are some problems such as the not needing of the crystal market and using it to store money. Both of these things can be changed easily anyway.

EDIT: Forgot to say it looked nice I haven't really looked at the code but I assumed that it was error-free.

+1 for trying, dont take the comments personally

I too would query this on my game, I am making it hard to get crystals as I felt my game had too many but on the other hand, I also feel there is too much money in my game - One use of this mod would be allow crystals to be bought BUT charge something like 1mill for a complete energy refill (12 crystals or whatever).

As said, thanks for trying

this looks like a good mod ive been thinking of doing somthing similar myself i havent added it to my game yet but i will have a look today nice job :-)

if its not allready a good edit would be to be able to change all the prices in the staff pannel but if it is allready forget that last comment lol

Re: [mccode v2] Advanced Crystal Temple.

I agree that the will refill is kind of too easy. But, on the other hand, I have been playing with this code a little bit, mind you I am a newb at it, but doing ok so far. What I have done is changed the code for refill and added a new row in settings in sql for it, making it ct_wrefillprice and adding a value of 10000 therefore costing 10000 crystals for a will refill. The problem I am having now tho, the will replenishes, but its not taking the crystals. Any help would be great.

I agree that the will refill is kind of too easy. But, on the other hand, I have been playing with this code a little bit, mind you I am a newb at it, but doing ok so far. What I have done is changed the code for refill and added a new row in settings in sql for it, making it ct_wrefillprice and adding a value of 10000 therefore costing 10000 crystals for a will refill. The problem I am having now tho, the will replenishes, but its not taking the crystals. Any help would be great.

$refill=sprintf("UPDATE users SET crystals=crystals - %u, will = maxwill WHERE userid = %u", $set['ct_wrefillprice'], $userid);

$db->query($refill);

That should work...I think.

What about for refill brave, same thing, doesn't take the crystals away.

$RefilBrave = sprintf("UPDATE users SET brave = maxbrave, crystals = crystals - %u WHERE (userid = %u)", $set['ct_refillbprice'], $userid);

$db->query($RefilBrave);

$RefilBrave = $db->query(sprintf("UPDATE users SET brave = maxbrave, crystals = '%u' WHERE userid = '%u'",($ir['crystals']-$set['ct_refillbprice']),$userid));

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1' at line 1

Query was 1

• 2 weeks later...