MakeWebGames

New Game

BluntMan

Im not sure if this is in the right section (if not please move to correct one)

Me and my brother are looking to write a new game, all server costs etc will be paid for by us. However we are fairly new to the coding side so would like a third member (someone who knows a bit about coding) to help out, we will be offing a third of all money made from this game.

The basis of the game is a post nuclear war (yes, i know before you comment it sounds like fallout lmfao) where the remains of humanity struggle to build up a new faction to be supreme rulers. blah blah blah

If you are interested, and would like to talk some more please mail me on here or email me @ [email protected]

Re: New Game

Not At All, Im Learning Very Fast. But Would Like Some Help

Plus Ill Be Paying Out All Costs, Which Wont Be Taken From The Donations

As I Said Before Im New To This, So Would Like Some Help, Ive Got Loads Of Ideas But A Little Unsure On How To Go About Adding Them As Of Yet.

I could Just Do A Rip-Off Game Where I Use All Free Codes Blah Blah Blah But I Wanna Create Some New Codes (All Will Be Posted Here For Free As Of When There Done) But I Dont Wanna Do It That Way.

I Was Always Taught If You Aint Got Nothing Nice To Say Keep Your Mouth Shut, So Rather Than Critising Me Before You Know All The Facts, Why Not Just Ask Me???