MakeWebGames

[mccode V2] Easy and cleaner [FIX]

radio_active

Hello all, what im about to show you can fix some errors that occur in the V2 code. Basically all it is-is just running your CSS stylesheets on an external file. Running on the header normally works perfect however in some instances it can cause duplications of everything when buying houses, how much energy is used in attacking etc.

So this will just make it safer and cleaner and prevent any duplication bugs.

Copy your CSS Stylesheets into say notepad and save the file as whatever name you wish. But save it like mystylesheets.css

If you have the original stylesheets they will look something like this.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

So remove that onto a separate file.

You have to add the .css at the end when you save. When you have the CSS file uploaded on your server, remove the stylesheets from your header.

Once removed you make a link like this.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Changing the link href to your filename.css

place that link below

Now your CSS sheets will be running in a separate external file.

Things to note:

When you edit your style sheets in the external file there will be about a 5 minute delay on the first edit and then all edits after are immediate.

Enjoy :-)

Re: Easy and cleaner.

Very nice explaination. I honestly did not know it would cause those errors, i did know that its better to not use one in the header..for performance of the site, (at least from what I have read)....

Queries in the header kills the site, i put one query there and had major lag, then i took it out and put it in the minute cron