MakeWebGames

Donating Problem

The Ace

Hey all. I have added some money packs to my game. Someone bought one (for ?5) but wasn't credited the money. I have added the relevant code to donator.php and the ipn_donator.php. Would this issue be because the query being ran in order to give the money involves userstats? I did receive the money.... Here is the query in ipn_donator.php:

$db->query("UPDATE users u LEFT JOIN userstats us ON u.userid=us.userid SET u.money=u.money+20000000000 WHERE u.userid={$for}");

$t="fivepoundsmoney";

As you can see, it is only updating the money...so would I need the LEFT JOIN userstats etc...??

I would like to get this issue resolved ASAP please. Thanks,

The Ace

EDIT:

Also, it is not inputting into my database that that user bought the DP/Money Pack.... :?

Re: Donating Problem

I am not an expert on these server things but I think it could be your host. You may need to contact your host owner to get fsockopen for the paypal thing. Sorry I am not good with these things but when I was new to all this my donator thing didnt work either and I contacted host and they opened fsock or something like that anyway.

I am only giving you something that could be the case. I am no expert in this thing.

Sorry

Sorry, I also forgot to mention that 2 users have bought the standard pack, which gives money/crystals/IQ. They both received ALL of it and the Donator Days.

So there must be a problem with the packs that don't involve stats.....well, that's what I think anyways! Ggl.

But thanks, and I'll contact my host now. :)

Hmm, I tried the new queries out last night and they didn't work. :|

The pack I was buying with my mum's account costs ?1.50 and gives the user ?5 billion game money. Now, I received the money into my PayPal, but she didn't receive the 5 billion! Grr. This is SO bloody annoying.

I have added the correct code into the donator.php and the ipn_donator.php. Is there another script that needs editing so the user can actually get their things?

Also, it didn't go into the dps_accepted table in the database... :|

Any ideas?

Ah, OK, thanks... hmm, :(

Um, would it have anything to do with that in donator.php I have (for one of the packs) in the form:

value="http://{$domain}/donatordone.php?action=done&type=twohundreddollars"

Yet for the same pack in ipn_donator.php I have $t="twohundredpounds";

Do the red bits NEED to be the same...

I know, I sound like a total noob! Ggl.

F**k's sake!

That didn't work.

I even tried making the pack give IQ and made the query look similar to the one for the standard pack.... didn't work. :x

I am so frustrated by this stupid thing.

Therefore, I don't even know if any other pack works....

Would it be easier if I posted my donator.php and ipn_donator.php? Or shouldn't I because people shouldn't know what the script says?

I'm really trying to think what has to be done to make this damn thing work! It's pissing me off SO much!!!

Now, I don't know why but the password in config.php is different to my current password.... does anyone know if this has any affect on it? And I am sure I changed config.php to match my current one.... so I'm left f**king confused. Grr. :x