MakeWebGames

[REVIEW]

Michael

Title: GalacticaTheGame

Site URL: http://www.galacticathegame.com

Site Description: A new game, trying to break the mould of ordinary games, money is harder to come by, stats harder to gain. I have done everything myself just as a hobby whille i was stuck at home through a broken ankle, didnt realy intend to open it but have just decided it would be a waste of time not too !

Appreciate all review ! Good and Bad :P

On Signup if you use the promo code: galacticathegame

You will recieve a monetery bonus !

Re: [REVIEW]

Has potential!

My suggestions?

You have yellow writing on a gray table background in some areas (reading item info etc) which is immpossible to read.

Login page is empyt, not attractive, not making me want to sign up! You need to fix the colour issue and id give it maybe 6-7, only around 4-5 for now!

Hope this helps, id appreciate if you review my game aswell! :-)

Thanks !

Yeah i have noticedthe color issues, still going through all the pages editing colors !

Yeah i also thought that, i am goingto add atotal players counter and a current users online, on either side of the login, and then a banner.

Ok, i will go on it now !

Eh you click the link that says "Fincances" ?? I think your the only guy who didnt understand that.. Oh i take it your the guy who i just had to delete with the stats and 2.14 bill if each currency ? Yes i know blah blah blah the crystal and cybermarkets...

Eh you click the link that says "Fincances" ?? I think your the only guy who didnt understand that.. Oh i take it your the guy who i just had to delete with the stats and 2.14 bill if each currency ? Yes i know blah blah blah the crystal and cybermarkets...

the link didn't show up right away and not only those but you have a temple glitch a bank glitch and a few others, i could addmax funds to my bank while having 0 money

• 1 month later...

1. Love the home-page, very pro-looking, but the name of the game should reallly be on it somewhere! Also, the imagery doesn't really go with the game name, but maybe I'll get that later!

2. The story has a spelling mistake in it, "freely" has only 1 l in it. There are some other spelling errors, for example "amount" has only one m in it. I won't bore you with the other spelling errors, but they may annoy some people, especially old buggers like me.

:-P

3. I see premium members can be Wizards, who seem to be the best race by a mile. Might lead to an unfair game for everyone else which may seriously affect your game's logevity. I'd offer it free to everyone until the game is established and then introduce a new race, which is for premium members and slightly better than the rest. You may get some people who enjoy the game upgrading then.

4. I assume this means I don't have a weapon: " Sea Man uses their . In return, you wield your . "

5. When you buy an item (weapon) it should be your default weapon assuming you had nothing before.

Overall it's very professional and slick without any major bugs that I could find. It's probably too simplistic as it stands to really be a great game that people will pay to play as premium members, but adding more missions might help solve that.

Overall, good effort!