MakeWebGames

[Review] Assassins-Empire

Arkvoodle`

Review please .. :wink:

Link: www.assassins-empire.com

Description: Join the huge empire of assassins, within you can act from a large array of activities such as training, gaining money by scavaging, criminal activities, jobs and even go to college to study further attacking and defending abilities. With always active staff and constant updates, you can't get bored. So Sign up now, and become apart of the Assassins Empire...

Note: Still parts of the game that need fixing and stuff needs adding and editing.

And banner will change 'cause it's aweful. lol

Rate it: what would you give it out of 10? =D

Re: [Review] Assassins-Empire

At the moment, 4 out of 10

Im giving you a good score because its pretty much a unscathed V1 piece of code, all you have changed is some colours and the banner. And the tables are very messy!

maybe you didn't read what he said...

PS. Please keep in mind this game has only been up one day, and there's only so much I can do in that time =P

And their feildsets not tables ;).

For the ammout of time its been up i think it's looking good... couple more months editing and tidying it will be right as rain.

Why don't you wait for a review until you changed the game to what you want. All in her say "Please keep in mind this game has only been up for a week, tree weeks or one day" :cry:

Well.... finish up the job, make the game different from other similar games and then ask people to review it - they might even hang around to play it if it is good :-D

At the moment, 4 out of 10

Im giving you a good score because its pretty much a unscathed V1 piece of code, all you have changed is some colours and the banner. And the tables are very messy!

maybe you didn't read what he said...

PS. Please keep in mind this game has only been up one day, and there's only so much I can do in that time =P

And their feildsets not tables ;).

For the ammout of time its been up i think it's looking good... couple more months editing and tidying it will be right as rain.

I read what he said. Needless to say i was working on my game long before i posted a link then i reset user tables. But in the scenario where he put the game up then posted the link for reviewing which would seem rather silly he still has only really changed the colours.

And no, the tables in the "Interior" of the site are completly strung about. The mainmenu has a table roughly 4x larger then what is needed which is what i call "messy" and yes the fieldsets on the login are also not aligned making it once again look messy.

Every game has the "Potential" to be looking good in a couple of months only many of them are giving up on in the first few weeks!