MakeWebGames

[mccode] Screenshots

Solid Snake

Here is a addon to my login/register addon

create file called screenshots.php and insert:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

now create a file called screenshot1.php and insert:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

take a screenshot and paste it into paint or whatever you use and save it as screenshot1.bmp

NOTE: please note that these were done very quick (but took ages for the menu bar at the top)

Re: [V2 maybe V1] Screenshots

I can say that if you save it as a bmp file that it will be a whole lot larger file than it would as a jpg or a png. It will decrease your loading time if you save it as a jpg if you are using paint or png if you are using photoshop. Just thought I would throw that in there.

Thank you for that i would of used jpg if it wasnt 2am lol

Re: [mccode] Screenshots

not a problem , very good job with what time you had to work with. If ya need some help lemme know and I will try and help in any way I can.

lol i had very little had about 30mins but it took me about 2hours :| to get it fixed aswell as i couldnt figure out why it was only showing about 30% of the screenshot thats the only reason why it is in fullscreen not in little clickable images lol