MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Games Centre

War_Hero

Hi all!

I see loads of mods on here that give out money by only clicking on a link. So, I decided to create a fun kind of way to get money by playing different kind of games.

Name: Games Centre

Description: The user can gain money (the amount can easily be changed) by playing games. The games included are Splat, Stratego and Kerplunk. Each game is different and each game gives out a different amount of money, if they win or make a good move. There's a maximum number of turns that the user has for each game (again, very easy to change this amount).

Right, now for installation:

Step 1:

Run this SQL in PHPMYADMIN

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Step 2:

Add these crons into cron_day.php or where ever you want:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Step 3:

Then create the file called games.php and paste this into it:

Step 4:

Add this link:

anywhere so the users can access the Games Centre.

You may have to change the ? signs into $ signs if your game doesn't use ?s. I've added in comments next to all of the equations/formulas so you know what to edit if you want to change any of the winnings or chances of winning, etc.

I've tested this and it works, but if you find any errors, please post them and I will fix them as soon as possible.

And if you don't mind, please give me +1 if you like this or if you use this mod. It's not much, just a more fun way of getting money, etc. I might update it when I have the time so games can be added via the staff panel. ;)

Hope you enjoy. :)

Re: [mccode v2] Games Centre

Thank you all for the positive comments. And thank you shaved92bravada for the screen shots. I forgot about them. :-P

If you want to request games, please post them with a short description of how to play and I'll see if I can add it, then update the script in my first post. :)