MakeWebGames

My Turn To Say Hello?

hobbes

Well, considering I have spent quite a bit of time on here, I might as well say hi. I was quite amazed about the support available here as well as all the technical insight! I will definitely be spending a lot of time on CE.

I'm 28 years old and I live in beautiful Whistler, BC, home of some of the biggest mountains in North America and also the venue for the 2010 Winter Olympic Games. I'm a professional snowboarder and a new business owner. I run an Adventure Tours business and also have a mccode based game almost finished in its beta stages (Public Release Date, 1st November, 2008). Although mccode based, I am working very hard to make it an original style of game play and have added some unique features which should gather some interactive interest. Some of you may of visited my site already, some of you haven't. For those of you who haven't, tough luck, you will have to wait to it's released to the public. :wink:

There is a lot of original artwork being implemented as well as some pretty cool features.

So yea, I am sure I will meet a few more of you on here and want to thank everyone who has been supportive to not just me, but the whole php gaming community as it has been helpful to everyone who's been involved.