MakeWebGames

Imacros Killer!

chaoswar4u

Well this tool used in firefox is now becoming a pain. Cheaters yet again using something else to there advantage im my game. Has anyone got an idea if there is anything I can add to my header.php to somehow keep crashing the firefox imacros record feature. For example if its run and verify macro come on the record fails as this isnt in the recorded cycle but is there anyway to make it so its just not possable to record due to a changing element on the page on every click etc. I dunno. Any idea people. Many thx in advance.

Re: Imacros Killer!

I dont really want to CAPTCHA every second or page load. Ive have captch set every 5 mins on the mains things in site but dosent stop the fact that a member can run it to captcha then verify then start the whole process again. Overall still doing the same cheat method but just not being able to leave the computer for more than 5 mins a time thus my post above. I want to stop such activity even being recorded.