MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Supporter

houndbite

Re: Supporter V.2

wheres the rest of the code but anyways i wont use this as i think its a waste of time don is alot better why would you a second donation script to your game but as i say there is no sql and telling other members how to do this ie other bits you have missed out to add to other pages which i not got into detail as i cant be arsed but anyways im out of here

Re: Supporter V.2

I really dont mean to put you down mate and we all start some where but just make sure you post the full code i know this as been made before but just make sure you post the full code mate but dont be down try coding instead of copying that way you will learn alot more mate and im sure its fair to say alot of coders start of as copy coders by that i mean copy and paste but you would and will learn more by trying to write a few easyer scripts first share them with us and will on here as members will help you in anway we can mate good luck

im out of here

• 1 month later...

Re: [mccode v2] Supporter

Become support code

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

alritgh i am gonna test this out and btw you need the SQL

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Re: [mccode v2] Supporter

here is a better SQL and supporter which works it just needs the give SP function to work

SQL:

Create or edit supporter.php:

Just edit it a bit to work inline with your game econemy the game that this one is used on is a new game with hardly any cash in it