Jump to content
MakeWebGames

Inveteratus

Members
  • Posts

    57
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Inveteratus

  1. Crime/Mafia doesn't really interest me in part as there are some very good games out there already, in part as I feel they are too combative. I'm much more of a cooperative thinker although I accept that some level of inter-player combat be-it simple rankings or actual combat is valuable in its own right. Saying that, I'm easy; getting a feel for what is out there and what sort of features people are are actively using as well as the "polish" of current projects is very helpful. Perhaps I may be able to contribute in some small way to some of the open-source "engines" while I muse on my side project.
  2. I had a look at that earlier; the UI seems to have some clunkiness and I see where @AlizHarb gets his rather odd use of CSRF's from. I must admit it's not for me. The levelling up on crimes is very nicely done; easy to gain levels at least initially, and the fact as a player you're not jailed for 20 minutes on the first crime failure is a real joy to see. Odd bug with the inventory where I couldn't drop 2x{item}; the system insisted that I wasn't able to do that with a full inventory. Maybe just me, but if not overly clear why! And a very unusual render bug on re-scaling back from mobile out to full-HD though nothing a quick refresh didn't cure ignoring the obvious "Invalid Page Request". And nice tutorial; that's sadly lacking in so many projects; yet it was simple and quick to finish. That was a real "add-that-to-my-list" type of thing. While it's not my genre, I can see the appeal certainly, I suspect with a small group of like-minded players working together it could prove rather fun.
  3. Inveteratus

    Hiya

    Hiya people; I've been hanging around for a while, looking for a little side project. While I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for, the playing field trio of MCCodes, GRPG and GL seems to have promoted a fair bit of discussion and may yet provide some ideas. I'd be interested to see any real "showcase"games that people have; ones that have stood the test of time and are active out of curiosity. After all, it's always good to learn new ideas! Anyway, nice to meet y'all. LC
×
×
  • Create New...