MakeWebGames

Bought a mod but its buggy/can't install it? I can help!

Arson

I would like to offer my services to anyone in this predicament.

Sooner or later everyone that buys modifications from other coders is going to run into trouble either installing it, or getting it to work fully post installation.

If you run into this issue, or just don't feel like installing the modification yourself, please let me be of assistance.

I charge a flat fee of $5 or $10 for installations depending on the complexities of the mod, which I think is fair.

If the mod has a bug, or security hole, and you can't figure it out, I can help with that too at a flexible price starting as low as $1 depending on how long it takes me to figure it out and fix it.

Last but not least, if the mod flat out doesn't work and you don't know why, I can take a look at it for you and attempt to diagnose the issue.

Diagnosis is free! We can negotiate a price for repairs/recoding after we figure out what the issue is, and how much effort will be needed to fix it.

If you are interested in my services please feel free to shoot me a PM!

I will not charge you a fee that you don't feel is fair, and I guarantee you will be satisfied with my work.

So not a flat fee then?

Still kind of a flat fee.

$5, or $10. Nothing in between, nothing lower, nothing higher.

$5 for simple mods, $10 for complex mods.

Take it or leave it, the choice is yours. I am just trying to offer a service I know a lot of people need, and most coders are too busy with their own projects to be bothered with.

*edit* I'd also like to point out that most would probably be $5, as most mods are simple to install. Just don't buy mods from shotty coders and you will save $5 on my service.

Edited by Arson