MakeWebGames

(SOLD)

Dustin Rohel

Selling my mccodes game as I'm not the best coder nor a developer, I am using Azhcode now and Ali GL. Don't know if they the same. This game has been built up a bit, NEEDS lots of work & there is no income yet. Here it is..

https://bandslife.makeweb.games/

You can make offers by emailing me at   [email protected]

Thanks everyone!

Edited by Dustin Rohel
I put the wrong link for game/email change

I dont know what you are doing wrong... fill your information in, don't try to enter promo code, hut submit/register. A blank page will load, back out of that page to login page and sign in

I just had a friend try to register and log in...

He got in just fine.

Theres no issues with that, also since posting here for sale... 10 other people signed up to check it out

that is not related to code, that is just belongs to server

30 minutes ago, Dustin Rohel said:

I dont know what you are doing wrong... fill your information in, don't try to enter promo code, hut submit/register. A blank page will load, back out of that page to login page and sign in

I just had a friend try to register and log in...

He got in just fine.

Theres no issues with that, also since posting here for sale... 10 other people signed up to check it out

Your users online [ ATTACK ] pointing to wrong argument your link says uid it should be ID

slots it says you bet 0 but deducts 5 >> You bet $0 and won $15 by lining up 2 numbers pocketing you $10 extra.

slots needs attention..

No folders Protected...

cities page align 2 x 2 cos your 3x3 is stretching the page

There is no RETURN to previous page button on any pages constantly having to use back button on browser

• 3 weeks later...
  • Dustin Rohel changed the title to Selling My Mccode Game(NOW $30 CAD)
On 11/17/2022 at 11:55 AM, SpookyOn3 said:

thats the McCodes the files were never protected thats why mine kept getting hacked and I finally shut it down. Now trying GLs and seem very stable and no errors or bugs and easy to install mods and everything. 

That's why it pays to learn the code, PHP is not hard to learn seems like you never secured the input going into the database, why it probably got hacked. Switching to another engine does not help the problem security is an issue for all websites, that's why you need to learn how to code and secure your site.

• 2 weeks later...