MakeWebGames

Mafia Den For Sale

SaMz

Mafiaden.com looking for a quick sale. Has been up for over 5 years since 2019. 

Great branding opportunity ranked well in many keywords

One of you can revive this easily. I no do not have time to run it.

Rather than shutting it down there is still an active community. Few updates and the game will be solid again.

Game made over $30,000 in revenue since 2019 and still generates even without updates for the last couple of years.

How much? Send me you offer. I'm not looking for much anyway.

Edited by SaMz
For sale

Just some questions

Does this also come with the mobile apps that are on the app stores? 

Also i have looked at user base there is a good amount, but how are you meant to remarket or advertise to the inactive users if you don't collect emails at registration?

This brings me to the active user base which isn't a massive amount when i checked, but out of percentage actively donate to the game? 

Last thing what is the offer range you are looking for?

Edited by URBANZ

I can say his game is very active i played it he had loyal members that donate a lot 

This was a few months ago game hasn’t had updates which is correct under the right management it’s worth buying it and taking over ,tell me a price I’ll buy it 

1 hour ago, athena26 said:

I can say his game is very active i played it he had loyal members that donate a lot 

This was a few months ago game hasn’t had updates which is correct under the right management it’s worth buying it and taking over ,tell me a price I’ll buy it 

Good to know think when i checked must have been a timezone difference as was only 5 players on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • SaMz changed the title to Mafia Den For Sale