MakeWebGames

I do Mascot Designs

ishmell

@SHAD “well ppl change with time and they get the change to prove thay changed”

Yes, that’s true, people do change(not in this case obviously) - and they can prove themselves by righting the wrongs they have done. Regaining lost trust/rep is probably more difficult then gaining it in the first place. But still, I wouldn’t prioritise them. Why provide such people more chances when there are probably genuine people who deserve it more?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, sc-webmedia said:

@ags_cs4 i know but i was talking about the "mascots" not the gl source (i know its has a free version).

But if you look right its not gl but vCity from codecanyon, or atleast he is using the template from vCity 😉

oh yeah 100% the same mascot

17 hours ago, SHAD said:

@SHAD “well ppl change with time and they get the change to prove thay changed”

Yes, that’s true, people do change(not in this case obviously) - and they can prove themselves by righting the wrongs they have done. Regaining lost trust/rep is probably more difficult then gaining it in the first place. But still, I wouldn’t prioritise them. Why provide such people more chances when there are probably genuine people who deserve it more?

100% i was ready to retract my attack and apologize if he proved him self for real but its too bad he dont deserve that and should be banned for real from the first time he tyed to scam

image.png.d40c0e2692db02624aee4ae3c7df6b36.png

hahahhaahahahhah

• Like 2

• Dave locked this topic