MakeWebGames

Working on Something

ricki b

19 hours ago, SRB said:

When I started here in 2005 (as one of the first 300 accounts on the original criminal existence forums), the likes of Cronus, Arson, Silver, etc, would literally berate your work when you posted - and yes, when I started, my code was shit. I was told that a lot too. Did I cry? No, I took it and threw myself at learning, and 12 months later I hacked their games and took their games offline - you know, because "fuck them", right?

Couldn't agree more, and despite I'm not as much as an old timer (by a couple years), I do relate to the quoted sentence. Way to go Luke! 🙂

23 hours ago, SRB said:

Did I cry? No, I took it and threw myself at learning, and 12 months later I hacked their games and took their games offline - you know, because "fuck them", right?

Nobody here is deluded, if he wants to learn, he can get a cracked version of photoshop from a torrent somewhere.

Where someone who 'has done so much, for so many, over such a long period of time'  advocates stealing another authors work to achieve an end and proudly announces attacking other peoples websites to the extent they took them offline ... well hog my jowls and enough said huh. 🙂 

1 hour ago, CrazyElk said:

Where someone who 'has done so much, for so many, over such a long period of time'  advocates stealing another authors work to achieve an end and proudly announces attacking other peoples websites to the extent they took them offline ... well hog my jowls and enough said huh. 🙂 

oooooo 👀

19 hours ago, CrazyElk said:

Please do continue to selectively take the pieces you want for your narrative.

Let’s not discuss the years where everyone who signed up was a freeloader and expected everything handed to them.

@MTG - if you want to tell me directly to stop posting, please do so. Both times you say to stop the off topic, is after someone replies to me. Feels biased.

• Like 1

I will have nothing more to say on the matter except this.

The OP asked for suggestions and perhaps some help and what did he get and has he been seen recently, ummm no, likely afraid to say anything else for fear of more vicious lambasting, so kudos to all those that 'helped' him.

As for cherry picking your comments @SRB, I could have written a book on the balance of your input  ... so there's that huh. 🙂

I'm always for the underdog, when I see someone thats down and being kicked I am going to help that guy, thats my position.

@Magictallguy ... the OP has done a runner, the content of the thread has become toxic, perhaps its time to lock it and move on.

• Like 1