Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rednspirited

ip ban

Recommended Posts

not sure if this is the right spot or not so i am sorry in advance if its not.  but is there a mod for or a way to completely ban an ip address?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is alot of solutions in he free mods section that do this just use the search bar at the top. I wouldnt advise this though as so many people use VPN and sometimes the IP of the user will change depending if it is dynamic or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2020 at 10:42 AM, urbanmafia said:

there is alot of solutions in he free mods section that do this just use the search bar at the top. I wouldnt advise this though as so many people use VPN and sometimes the IP of the user will change depending if it is dynamic or not.

What other ways would you suggest to stop a player from creating multiple accounts? I've never really given it any thought or looked into it for alternate routes to stop this from happening.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, newttster said:

What other ways would you suggest to stop a player from creating multiple accounts? I've never really given it any thought or looked into it for alternate routes to stop this from happening.

 

You can use email and mobile authorizer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cobraz said:

You can use email and mobile authorizer

This a good option of you want to get rid of most spam, but still think about genuine players if they have just trying the game put they may not want to give you mobile numbers. If you do look at using this then FireBase is my preferences

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, urbanmafia said:

This a good option of you want to get rid of most spam, but still think about genuine players if they have just trying the game put they may not want to give you mobile numbers. If you do look at using this then FireBase is my preferences

I agree. Register to a mafiagame should be very easy. In my game i only use email and username and no mail authorizer. If people wanna play in two users just let them 😅👌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...