Sign in to follow this  
cobraz

Poker - Texas hold'em Multiplayer

Poker - Texas hold'em Multiplayer

Player vs player with different "stake tables"

Is this hard to make in codes?

Would totally consider buy that if the price not too highhhh🙂

Im a decent photoshop designer so i can make the designs free if someone interested 

Edited by cobraz
  • Like 1

I have made a module like this, tables with multiple lobbies and tables players can join along with competition games (championship etc) minimum price i would ever take for this is £300/GBP single use licence. very large system and still a bargain at that price as can be used as a standalone game in itself, and took along time to build.

if you was looking for something more basic like 1vs1 poker this could be done with alot less work and for far less cost.

• Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 4:47 AM, urbanmafia said:

I have made a module like this, tables with multiple lobbies and tables players can join along with competition games (championship etc) minimum price i would ever take for this is £300/GBP single use licence. very large system and still a bargain at that price as can be used as a standalone game in itself, and took along time to build.

if you was looking for something more basic like 1vs1 poker this could be done with alot less work and for far less cost.

I think that would be a bit to expensive for almost all mafiagame owners out there. But if you set the price to about £100 and sell it as a module you will get some more sales. But as i understand this price is for a pokergame like they use in "pokerstars" and "betsson" ect?

I also have in mind using a bit more simple way to make it. More like "video poker" multiplayer. 

Iv'e remember back in time making a webdesign for pokergame as i described. I only have theese three screenshots / PSD's of it now.

Basicly worked like this:

- Poker Main Page: As shown in "pokergame star.png
- You can create game and choose number of players and bet size
- The card gets dealed and you choose the cards you wanna hold on too
- Then checking your hand up against the other players and decide if you win or not ... you know the drill.

Guess this would be ALOT less work and pricey?

pokergame start.png

pokeroverview.png

choosecards.png

yes you are correct its a full poker script i have like zynga poker or other known poker sites out there for live poker games, i realise if i put up for a low price i would gain sales but again its a module i dont really want to part with and if i was i would only consider offers over £300 as the amount of time it took to build. 

The idea you have for the poker this can be achieved in a much easier way and for alot less money.

For the module you have in mind i would say around $30/$40 maybe less depending on amount of details.

If you are interested in this system feel free to send me a PM with more details etc and can look into it more for you