MakeWebGames

New GL mccodes Like (torn like) - sold

ags_cs4

latly started working on a theme like torn UI on my free time in photoshop, most time i dont make ui in pc i draw the sketches in paper than code it directly to HTML/CSS

so this time doing some changes lets see how this theme gona get

in the following days i will be posting some update and some screenshots.

• Like 4

well its not much work just wanter to release something fast , no hight qualty theme (most ppl cant afford my works 😄, they still think its 2008 xD )

but any way will release it either for a couple of bux or maybe free, will see how i feel about it when i finish

trying to do all work in css so no one need to edit any html in the mods

On 9/12/2020 at 4:29 PM, ags_cs4 said:

well its not much work just wanter to release something fast , no hight qualty theme (most ppl cant afford my works 😄, they still think its 2008 xD )

but any way will release it either for a couple of bux or maybe free, will see how i feel about it when i finish

trying to do all work in css so no one need to edit any html in the mods

I’ll buy all rights 🙂

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No im not aware of that? Give me link i wanna see it 😄

Many years ago i made this theme and posted it on deviantart, its one of the most trending mafiadesigns on google search. 

I just checked, still got a lot of the PSD for ingame functions to the design too 😄

Edited by cobraz

• ags_cs4 changed the title to New GL mccodes Like (torn like) - sold
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2020 at 4:20 AM, cobraz said:

Someone have the skills to adapt this theme to Mafia Legends?

https://www.deviantart.com/dopedeviant/art/Mafia-Game-Template-V2-294642022

Its my design, but im only good at photoshop 😄

I actually love that theme is it forsale? and don't fret about how to how to use Photoshop. I'm semi good at using it myself.

On 10/10/2020 at 1:08 PM, ishmell said:

Looks good!

It looks like all you did was changed the name and such.. to me that's not good, but good try though, keep at it. I'm sure you will be great one day. 🙂

8 hours ago, Karma said:

I actually love that theme is it forsale? and don't fret about how to how to use Photoshop. I'm semi good at using it myself.

I made this theme in 2012. The PSD file is quite messy, and i can't find det final V2 shown in the picture. But the V1 is almost simular, and if you got photoshop skills it's simple to just use the .png template the design for the rest. I got a lot of function design to this template aswell. Just contact me so we dont spam of  ags_cs4 thread 😄

• Like 2