ishmell

Toon Crime

Posted (edited)

tcpic.png.08588b7762ff0425e821fdbcc61e3e4e.png

Toon Crime

Token Interactive & True Website Solutions are excited to announce the development of Toon Crime. After spending allot of time researching which game engine to go with we've finally decided on one. We needed something clean, supported, secure and quite frankly something we could push the envelop with. Its powered by a highly customized version of gangster legends v2.  The game at its core is a text based online-RPG set in a quirky cartoonish underworld. That being said we are implementing some unique 2D gameplay features (character creation, dynamic map, mini games, combat) to reinvigorate the text based genre. 

The game is currently in closed beta but I will be providing updates here as we transition into our next phase.

Please check us out at https://www.tooncrime.com

Edited by ishmell
  • Like 4

very nice i wish you the best of luck. 👍

i noticed the game is in closed beta

What @ags_cs4 said. Good luck. I'd like to be apart of closed beta 

Toon styled games do well for the most part. Also sounds like a lot of what I've done. 🙂

Posted (edited)

Thanks guys! Much appreciated

Yes it's currently in closed beta, that being said we are aiming to transition into open beta late september - early october.

The only reason were doing the beta phases is because the project is very ambitious so it's going to take time for us to have a solid build. The most time consuming part is the 2d cartoonish mini games we are making thats embedded with the GLV2 engine. 

Edited by ishmell

Hey guys, here's a ingame screenshot of our general page showcasing the design i've been working on during closed beta. Still some work to be done on the content for the page but the design itself is almost done. It was inspired by a few mafia games i've seen kicking around 🙂

Full image - https://ibb.co/cwrFLbs

tcingame.png

Edited by ishmell
  • Like 1