Jump to content
Sim

Quiet around here

Recommended Posts

It's been very quiet around here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm fairly active, usually past midnight GMT, but I do check for unread content periodically throughout the day

Just busy working on a tbg project and looking further into PHP to try and improve my skill set as I'm quite a few years behind on speed and security 😅

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Spydre452 said:

my skill set as I'm quite a few years behind on speed and security 

Im a few years behind myself on other languages. C# and .net(if people are still using them). 

TBG is turn based game? Any details?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Sim said:

Im a few years behind myself on other languages. C# and .net(if people are still using them). 

TBG is turn based game? Any details?

Ah text based game, I think my terminology is also a little outdated and sat back in 2012.

I'll make a game projects post in a few days to lend some details and test play availability for those that are interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I should have know TBG is text based game. There isn't many people on this forum who cant code text based game. And this forum is mostly about text based games. I been thinking about adding a turn based feature to my game so that's why I said turn based.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Sim said:

I should have know TBG is text based game. There isn't many people on this forum who cant code text based game. And this forum is mostly about text based games. I been thinking about adding a turn based feature to my game so that's why I said turn based.

That would be interesting to see, let me know if this develops, be good to try out 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Spydre452 said:

That would be interesting to see, let me know if this develops, be good to try out 🙂

That's probably a few months down the road. Look how long it's taken for me to make my item system. :). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...