Dayo

[GLV2] [MOD] [FREE] Hospital

Posted (edited)

just a noob, how do I add someone to hospital once health hits 0 and they need to spend x amount of time in hosp - found that one I think!

Edited by padre

Posted (edited)

sorry the files were moved to this site a while back you can find it here 

Edited by Dayo
  • Thanks 1

Can you explain how the health system in GL works. Everyone's HP is at 0? Is it based on % done to player or what?

Last i checked, most battle systems that have a hospital system with it will only put a player in the hospital if they hit 0. But most attack systems are a one click automation which means it'll go til someone has zero health. But there are the rare cases where its attack by attack, meaning you have to click to do damage and thus once you've made a player or you yourself hits 0, you'll go to the hospital.

GL battle system is really different. The only time the person gets attacked is when they get shot. Every player starts at 0. This is why I asked.

Ah right then. Well then if that's the case, then I assume it's meant to just put users in the hospital the second they get shot... This is assuming there aren't any ways of the shot being missed the first time and the person shooting is the one who gets shot. @Dayo We need your expertise 😂

10 hours ago, Dayo said:

sorry the files were moved to this site a while back you can find it here 

thank you