Jump to content
adamhull

Show off your gRPG game

Recommended Posts

As the title states so us what you have done with the engine so far, I am interested in seeing what people have come up with 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't done much to engine besides switch all edits over from RC to GRPG

A lot of my plugins are created/converted from @Mad Caper and @adamhull

My Edits

- Rubys

- New Staff Section

- Layout/Mobile Layout

 

Here's a pic and link if anyone just wants to view it

https://wisecrime.com

User- demo

Pass- demo

 

wc grpg.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, DAMINK said:

Sorry, this page doesn't exist.
Please check the URL or go back a page.

404 Error. Page Not Found.

 

 

URL = https://wisecrime.com/authent.php

worked for me however there is an issue with forums on your game

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''SELECT id, date_subbed, ft_id' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Uridium said:

worked for me however there is an issue with forums on your game

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''SELECT id, date_subbed, ft_id' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE)

Fixed that. 
Deleted heaps of database entries and obviously left a couple out before the restart yesterday.  Should have used the admin panel to do it but im lazy.
Tested and good now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DAMINK said:

Fixed that. 
Deleted heaps of database entries and obviously left a couple out before the restart yesterday.  Should have used the admin panel to do it but im lazy.
Tested and good now.

well done nice and fast :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Uridium said:

worked for me however there is an issue with forums on your game

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''SELECT id, date_subbed, ft_id' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE)

wisecrime.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MNG said:

wisecrime.com

Tried to register but got thrown an error as i posted earlier.  Did you address the problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still see the forums error ?

 

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''SELECT id, date_subbed, ft_id' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/forum.php on line 646

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Uridium said:

I still see the forums error ?

 

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''SELECT id, date_subbed, ft_id' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/forum.php on line 646

Who are you talking to? Not me now obviously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Uridium said:

I thought it was you fixing the wisecrime.com website ?

Sorry my mistake.  I will get back in my box now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, DAMINK said:

Tried to register but got thrown an error as i posted earlier.  Did you address the problem?

Oh register isn't up yet, 

user -demo

pass - demo

16 hours ago, Uridium said:

I still see the forums error ?

 

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ''SELECT id, date_subbed, ft_id' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE) in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/forum.php on line 646

Oh wasn't aware you speaking to me sorry, that's on my to do list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) logging in i cant see the name or password.
The background goes white in the form area with white text.

2) Incorrect password does not throw an error rather just loops back to login screen.

3) Same forum error as above. 

4) I cant seem to see any money?  Only points and rubys. Yet i can purchase things from the store for money?

5) Forums.php link in menu is dead.  forum.php is already listed in menu.

6) Notice: Undefined index: heal in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/inventory.php on line 87

That was after buying an item and it going to my inventory.
You have a bit of work ahead of you mate.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2019 at 4:01 PM, DAMINK said:

1) logging in i cant see the name or password.
The background goes white in the form area with white text.

2) Incorrect password does not throw an error rather just loops back to login screen.

3) Same forum error as above. 

4) I cant seem to see any money?  Only points and rubys. Yet i can purchase things from the store for money?

5) Forums.php link in menu is dead.  forum.php is already listed in menu.

6) Notice: Undefined index: heal in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/inventory.php on line 87

That was after buying an item and it going to my inventory.
You have a bit of work ahead of you mate.  

 

1) Not sure where your speaking about

2) Will look into

3) Problem fix

4) Problem fix

5) Problem fix

6) Problem fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MNG said:

1) Not sure where your speaking about

Capture.PNG.2ba1e18747fb25781d42d0c36edbc866.PNG

Thats after putting in the username.  You see it turns the background a light gray and the text white.
Just a bad combination i though. 

2) In crimes i get .: Important Message :. You have been disabled for 4 days

3) When you try search users that dont exist you get Notice: Undefined property: User::$id in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/profiles.php on line 9
Error That player wasn't found

4) Profiles i get Notice: Undefined property: User::$formattedjob in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/profiles.php on line 222

5) Forums when viewing the test  i get Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function accessCheck() in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/forum.php:183 Stack trace: #0 /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/forum.php(44): viewforum(Object(database), Object(User), Object(jbbcode\Parser)) #1 {main} thrown in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/forum.php on line 183

 

 

There will be loads of others.  
One thing beyond everything else that bothers me on that game is the lack of a visible footer.
Not sure why it bothers me so much but it does. 
I find myself trying to scroll down and it feels like the page has died early or broken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Andy said:

https://www.prisonreloaded.com

 

as you might have guessed its a prison themed game.

recently gone live.

if you find any errors/suggestions then please fire away.

Demo login

user and pass = testbot

1684718728_Screenshot_2019-07-03PrisionReloaded.thumb.jpg.ed60ee28f278cd34d971c46b9030c87e.jpg

Also don't forget to mention that it is responsive 😝

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, adamhull said:

Also don't forget to mention that it is responsive 😝

also working on mobile app versions 🤩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2019 at 6:15 PM, Andy said:

https://www.prisonreloaded.com

 

as you might have guessed its a prison themed game.

recently gone live.

if you find any errors/suggestions then please fire away.

Demo login

user and pass = testbot

1684718728_Screenshot_2019-07-03PrisionReloaded.thumb.jpg.ed60ee28f278cd34d971c46b9030c87e.jpg

This is probably 1 of my favorite prison themes I created since I returned, will probably start playing once I return off vacation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2019 at 4:38 PM, DAMINK said:

2) In crimes i get .: Important Message :. You have been disabled for 4 days

3) When you try search users that dont exist you get Notice: Undefined property: User::$id in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/profiles.php on line 9
Error That player wasn't found

4) Profiles i get Notice: Undefined property: User::$formattedjob in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/profiles.php on line 222

5) Forums when viewing the test  i get Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function accessCheck() in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/forum.php:183 Stack trace: #0 /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/forum.php(44): viewforum(Object(database), Object(User), Object(jbbcode\Parser)) #1 {main} thrown in /home3/tozwh5hh/public_html/forum.php on line 183

 

 

There will be loads of others.  
One thing beyond everything else that bothers me on that game is the lack of a visible footer.
Not sure why it bothers me so much but it does. 
I find myself trying to scroll down and it feels like the page has died early or broken.

2) That's a mod I recently added

3) Fixed

4)Fixed

5) Forums will be removed and remade from scratch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...