InverTed

Knights of Lyroth

Go to website, enter any single character in email, then another in password, and click log in button...

image.thumb.png.eec4f6465a5ef7ede5f7e6e1fe7e381c.png

Posted (edited)

I see what I did, thanks for pointing it out SRB, should be all good now :) This is why I wanted everyone to take a peak, to help me catch the bugs lol

EDIT: I also commented out the line that pushes any user who logs in without a confirmed email to the email confirm page, so everyone should be able to make an account and roam freely. Obviously still not much to do but if you can find a bug I want it found :)

EDIT AGAIN: Got the NPC attack system set up for quests today, along with NPC attacks providing EXP and Copper on a win. Attack system is a 10 round attack system, one click automation. 

Apologize for the constant edits, but the whole merge post thing is making it hard to distinguish that i've done something new.

Edited by InverTed

Posted (edited)

Okay folks, been doing some backend work, I've released a little content into the game to get started. I have seemed to sorted out any bugs or breaks, but the true test is a few people poking their heads. Any accounts previously made have been email confirmed so you can pass through. I will also keep an eye out for fresh created accounts in case others want to peek.

EDIT: Training looks broke, but is not, I just have some things disabled, making some odd numbers, but this is only gonna last until I find a decent way(Other than crons) to launch other features. 

Ahh another update today, added a party system that can allow up to 6 players for a party. You can join & create a party, I'll be adding some other stuff using this on the rest of the engine, being in a party will benefit you greatly.

Edited by InverTed

Now have a mail feature installed and working.

KOL now has an active discord server, use the code: cqCXfNz

Knights of Lyroth has received it's much needed PDO update, and is now a bit more accessible than before. Currently reworking the attack system entirely for a better customization.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2019 at 3:35 AM, InverTed said:

Now have an active quest system, not quite in it's entirety of course, as it'll have to progress as the game does. But i have a single quest currently out and about, and want a few people to test it! If you have any issues, please IM me or post on here so I can address it 🙂

I tried to sign up but I haven't received the registration email 😞

I'm not entirely sure if that's been implemented yet

Edit:
Both your account and the demo account have been marked as validated

MTG is correct, it wasn't set up at that time, it should be set up now, however. If anyone has any issues, you can generally reach me on the discord chat anytime.

Can't create a new character, I get this error:

Welcome To The World Dave
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: EXECUTION ERROR SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'guild_rank' doesn't have a default value Query was: INSERT INTO character_list(`owner_id`, `location`, `username`, `level`, `hp`, `maxhp`, `class`, `energy`, `maxenergy`, `city`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) in /home/knightsoflyroth/public_html/lib/SEC_WRAP.php:181 Stack trace: #0 /home/knightsoflyroth/public_html/create_char.php(80): pdo_db->execute(Array) #1 {main} thrown in /home/knightsoflyroth/public_html/lib/SEC_WRAP.php on line 181

Posted (edited)

Aye aye aye

One moment, that'll be sorted.

EDIT: Done.

Edited by InverTed

We have fully got the new attack system in place and ticking quests as it should be, the game is once again in a playable state for a testings sake.

• Like 1