Dave

MakeWebGames is back, 2019 edition

On 5/30/2019 at 7:43 PM, Samurai Legend said:

Did someone buy the .com domain? Seems like someone has as it redirects me to an empty folder.

@ColdBlooded let it expire and some other company picked it up. I’ll try grab it if it ever comes back up for sale! 

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 1:58 PM, Vorless DarkChaos said:

I thought make web games was shut down for good. I did not know that it was switched from .com to io.

Someone let the main domain expire, so we jumped over here and we're under new management, e.g. me!

On 6/15/2019 at 12:23 AM, Hedge said:

Yus! have missed this forum.

Welcome back!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dave said:

we're under new management, e.g. me!

That's what he wants to believe.. He has no idea it's his moderation team that does all of the work ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/18/2019 at 9:56 PM, Magictallguy said:

That's what he wants to believe.. He has no idea it's his moderation team that does all of the work ?

I pay you in cookies okay!

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Vorless DarkChaos said:

I type my user name into bing search, that is when I found out that make webgames is backup

When narcissism pays off ?

20 hours ago, Vorless DarkChaos said:

I type my user name into bing search, that is when I found out that make webgames is backup. When I was looking at results from my search of my user name.

Yeah it's going to take us a while to actually come up for anything related to MWG or McCodes. Hopefully we'll get there when Google loves us a little more. Glad you found the forum though!

Wow! I was looking though my old stuff online, and I was surprised to see that this site is alive again. Awesome!

Long time no see

Edited by Barrikor
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Barrikor said:

Wow! I was looking though my old stuff online, and I was surprised to see that this site is alive again. Awesome!

Long time no see

It was about time someone bought it back online eh!

Welcome back ?

• Like 1

I thought this forum was gone for good, I am glad it is back! Was just thinking about it decided to google and seen the new domain change.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lucky3809 said:

I thought this forum was gone for good, I am glad it is back! Was just thinking about it decided to google and seen the new domain change.

Me too, but luckily I managed to convince @ColdBlooded to let me revive it!

Glad you managed to find us again through Google and welcome back

• Thanks 1

Hey everybody,

Another long-time member popping in after randomly coming across this forum being back, was good to see a few familiar names. To think I joined in 2007 when I had just turned 14 years of age ?

I've since become a Software/Website Developer after completing a Computer Science degree therefore my days of coding MCCodes games helped me get on this track. I actually use PHP primarily in my job as a Web Developer for local government.

After looking back at some of my earlier code (I think we all cringe when we do that), I am glad I've learnt quite a bit since then ?

I'm glad to see MWG back and I may even start posting on here again. No promises however, since life and work seems to get in the way of internet activities nowadays ?

- Redeye

• Like 5

On 8/9/2019 at 2:19 PM, Redeye said:

Hey everybody,

Another long-time member popping in after randomly coming across this forum being back, was good to see a few familiar names. To think I joined in 2007 when I had just turned 14 years of age ?

I've since become a Software/Website Developer after completing a Computer Science degree therefore my days of coding MCCodes games helped me get on this track. I actually use PHP primarily in my job as a Web Developer for local government.

After looking back at some of my earlier code (I think we all cringe when we do that), I am glad I've learnt quite a bit since then ?

I'm glad to see MWG back and I may even start posting on here again. No promises however, since life and work seems to get in the way of internet activities nowadays ?

- Redeye

Welcome back! Glad to hear you’ve moved into a programming job from mccodes!

3 hours ago, smith said:

wow MWG is alive again and wb dave

Alive and kicking! Better than ever too ?

3 hours ago, rockwood said:

i am back ? and ready to do something productive 

Welcome back! 

40 minutes ago, Dominion said:

I'm a little late to the party but hello everyone!

Better late then never! Welcome back ?

4 hours ago, Zeddicus said:

Interesting.

Times are changing eh! 

15 minutes ago, Dave said:

Times are changing eh! 

They sure are.

I'm excited to see what you can do with MWG.