MakeWebGames

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Encouragement needed? Well, I can help with that.

Thanks for posting these backups @ags_cs4 @PHPStudent I do not have these anymore and I do not offer support to them anymore As they are coming from an "unofficial" source, please read the c

Tempted to drop all my mods now too... I'd have to update them first though- some are old, so may take a while. Contemplation, indeed...

Posted Images

spacer.png

i keep getting errors like this through out the farming mod ,.
spacer.png
so I've just commented out this code which seems pointless that it requires data in the database to be able to add data to the database ,. gonna test the mod fully and post any other issues i come across.

i am also looking for some other free mods on the original marketplace would anyone happen to have any of these modifications for me to try out and play around with ?? I've edited the web page and displayed WANTED next to the ones i am after

PAGE 1
5bbcbe63c0a830fd69641cec211a2d90.png

PAGE 2
7e0f221d3e9d9203c00c32d41c7ff256.png

PAGE 3
4c85f1fc631c6eadcfd24032f0a43eeb.png

@jedigunz

If you show the query, i may be able to tell you what data needs created, as it looks like mod needs animals to work? I may download & look at it later as i am interested in what thus mod does myself now. May convert to GL

1 hour ago, Sim said:

@jedigunz

If you show the query, i may be able to tell you what data needs created, as it looks like mod needs animals to work? I may download & look at it later as i am interested in what thus mod does myself now. May convert to GL

The staff panel of the mod actually required data already in the database to be able to add any information to the database. once the animals had been added the farm.php still had breaks with the exact same code which i commented out numerous times. tested the mod with the if($farm->installed() function and it works perfectly fine without it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PHPStudent said:

You should just be able to download them from mccodes.com, if you click the module page you should be able to find a link to download.

A few

clearchat.php 823 B · 0 downloads Gang Crimes install text 2.31 kB · 0 downloads Announcements Upgrade [V2].rar 2.41 kB · 0 downloads

mccodes has been set to read only for a long time and people that dont have accounts can't see the download link.

i have downloaded a full backup of MCCv2 modules off the marketplace and attached it below for anyone wanting any of the free modules listed on mccodes website.

@jedigunz i know you was looking for all of these

mcc.zip

Edited by URBANZ
On 2/24/2021 at 8:37 AM, URBANZ said:

mccodes has been set to read only for a long time and people that dont have accounts can't see the download link.

i have downloaded a full backup of MCCv2 modules off the marketplace and attached it below for anyone wanting any of the free modules listed on mccodes website.

@jedigunz i know you was looking for all of these

mcc.zip 1.96 MB · 6 downloads

Woow thanks a lot for the back-up. Should keep me busy for a while 🙂

I have noticed a few i cant seem to see in the list:
money dome 
ajax chat
new gang functions v2
the 2 x VIP Donator Mods

are these named something else in the files or are they missing completely ??

Edited by jedigunz
adding list of missing files
19 minutes ago, jedigunz said:

Woow thanks a lot for the back-up. Should keep me busy for a while 🙂

I have noticed a few i cant seem to see in the list:
money dome 
ajax chat
new gang functions v2
the 2 x VIP Donator Mods

are these named something else in the files or are they missing completely ??

all the modules are there the file names might just be different 

Ajax chat is not included as this is a paid module but the addon is included as this was a free module

some of the modules are addons and just contain txt files as they are additions to either other free modules or paid modules.

same for other modules they might just be 1 php file which are included how they are packaged on MCCodes marketplace

Edited by URBANZ
On 3/3/2021 at 4:27 AM, Fabionuno said:

how do you all even download from mccodes website?

53 minutes ago, peterisgb said:

You need an account there and be signed in, you dont need to buy mccodes to sign up or download mods, just logged in.

it was disabled some time ago not sute if its still the same but as far i remember thats how it is

Edited by ags_cs4