MakeWebGames

Simple in game template [£5]

Dayo

I was shock to see this from you. This layout isn't hard to create and it don't look worth over 2$. It seem your time you put in it was 15 mins. Not being rude here just curious from some your past sales. look very better than this and close to this price.

So for buyers "you get what you pay for" is the saying of these days.

The template is worth his pricing, why are you all being harsh on him?? Maybe to someone else it is worth 5, no need to bash his pricing, you have to remember he spent time doing the template, and there is a majority of people on this forum that does not know how to code, if you all remember correctly, just because it is easy to create this does not mean it is easy to someone else whom is just learning css and what not, that does not know how.

And there is A LOT of people on this forum that does NOT know how to code templates...

Good job Dayo, I tell people all the time they do not need to use graphics that css does all that, it's nice to see someone using css, there is a lot more that css can do, that most people on here have no idea, I use css ALL the time!!

Yes the design is simple, it's designed so you can build upon it, it's coded so its not complicated to edit/update. And it's priced up at 5 GBP for the time it took me, plus time to install, support offered in the future.

I welcome anyone to code it up and give it out for free, hey if it's only going to take 15 mins why don't you?

Also please note I'm a coder not designer other work you may of seen was either outsourced/brought most of the elements and put together

First of all..

Dayo nice work, I like it simple and clean and if it was for V2.0.5b i would purchase it from you.

Secondly...

Why don't people stop this whole "This is how much it should be blah blah" "It looks like you haven't made an effort blah blah"

At the end of the day you guys didn't make it, So unless you have something productive to say, Then i don't really see why your saying anything at all..

Give Dayo some credit, He put the effort into make something, Unlike MANY others.

Thank you.

First of all..

Dayo nice work, I like it simple and clean and if it was for V2.0.5b i would purchase it from you.

Secondly...

Why don't people stop this whole "This is how much it should be blah blah" "It looks like you haven't made an effort blah blah"

At the end of the day you guys didn't make it, So unless you have something productive to say, Then i don't really see why your saying anything at all..

Give Dayo some credit, He put the effort into make something, Unlike MANY others.

Thank you.

I completely agree. The price is basically for the 15 or so minutes it took to create it and he is offering more of his time to help implement it. Granted 5GBP is a lot for me since my USD means squat these days. Also I dont believe its too hard to swap out the PHP from V1 to V2 I can maybe even help you with that much.

If you bought it send me your 2.0.5 header with Dayo's header and I can swap it this weekend if you really wanted it

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...