MakeWebGames

Ajax Cart Donation System - $10.00

Dave

This small edge case bug should be resolved now and the purchase can be completed.

On a side note, still not getting e-mails about if a mod is approved or has errors. It would be nice to know if I need to re-upload or what. It seems everyone else can get theirs up no problem, while mine just get left in the wind.

On a side note, still not getting e-mails about if a mod is approved or has errors. It would be nice to know if I need to re-upload or what. It seems everyone else can get theirs up no problem, while mine just get left in the wind.

I was granted a reseller account so I didn't have to worry about approval. I'm not sure about their approval process otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...
That looks pretty badass, if you ask me!

It is, and it's also easy to customise.

I've not tried to implement another service (ala: Google Checkout) into it, but if I recall correctly it has the ability (with a little work) to do so, which is a plus. :p

It is, and it's also easy to customise.

I've not tried to implement another service (ala: Google Checkout) into it, but if I recall correctly it has the ability (with a little work) to do so, which is a plus. :p

Indeed you can easily! It has a modular (somewhat) system for the payment gateways so other users could sell their gateway addons.

• 1 year later...
I got it from his shop, not the marketplace. That is why I posted here.

I really badly need to fix the store. Something is wrong with all the directory paths.

I'll send it over email to your PayPal address. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: Sent them over!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...