MakeWebGames

Ajax Cart Donation System - $10.00

Dave

I already did with no reply! that's why I'm posting here

DAVE can you please contact me...

Ive been away from my computer for the good part of this week so im sorry about the wait. As requested from the PayPal dispute ill refund your money when i arrive home later on.

Thanks Dave

Sorry i didn't wait a little longer now :wacko:

As soon as it shows back in my bank account i will repurchase and make sure I look for the email. Not sure what happened and why i didn't see it but i did delete a few emails and maybe deleted that particular one by mistake ;(

It shouldn't make a difference if i registered on your site with a diifferent email address than what i use for PayPal would it??? :S

Any way thanks mate.

Hey,

That was the aim of the built in installation to remove nearly all user interaction. I'm glad you like the system, please inform me of any improvements you could see making this mod even better.

Thanks,

• Like 1

Hello! I have a question rgearding this mod..

If i purchase this mod wil i be able to add houses as an item in one of the donator packs?

thanks! It looks awesome!

You can't add houses directly, but you are able to update the users house field and maxwill to represent the house you wish to give them. Which in essence is giving them that house. An addon to allow you to give a user a house from a DP would be very simple to write and could be added if there was enough interest.

Hi Dave

Is there a way to add a donaters pack which could include users getting Will, Brave and HP twice as quick than normal for the duration of thier donators days, or even a way to increase thie will, hp and brave gains by a certian percentage when they buy a package and also to display the freinds and black lists

thanks

Hi Dave

Is there a way to add a donaters pack which could include users getting Will, Brave and HP twice as quick than normal for the duration of thier donators days, or even a way to increase thie will, hp and brave gains by a certian percentage when they buy a package and also to display the freinds and black lists

thanks

Hey,

The only way to do this would be to modify the code within the crons. Generally I believe mccodes doubles some of the stat increases if a user has donator days. Don't quote me on this though.

Thanks,